Our booking software displays pictures of all piercings including Male and Female Genitalia Piercings including Nipple Piercings. These images may not be appropriate for all audiences and should not be viewed by persons under the age of 18 or applicable local laws governing the viewing of nudity.
If you would prefer not to book online please call our store at 414-607-4068 and our staff will be happy to assist you.
Proceed at your own discretion and thank you for your understanding.
COVID-19 SPECIAL INFORMATION
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 public health crisis the following rules and restrictions are in effect until further notice:
1. Jewelry sales will be accepted on a walk-in basis, but may be asked to wait outside due to procedure appointments. No "support persons" or friends will be allowed in the store with jewelry sales.
2. Minors 13-17 years of age will be allowed to bring one (1) PARENT with them to their appointment who can accompany them in the store and throughout the procedure.
3. Children 12 years of age or younger may have procedures performed and will be permitted to bring two (2) PARENTS, over 18yrs of age, with them to their procedure appointment who can accompany them in the store and throughout the procedure.
4. Adults 18 years or older may not be accompanied by any support persons in the store or during their procedures. *Exceptions are made in the case of interpreters and persons providing medical assistance to our clients.
5. Our facility will be limited to 10 persons including staff. Please understand this may cause some clients to experience a short wait outside until we can complete procedures and sales.
6. For clients who have family who wish to view but cannot attend a procedure streaming and video will be permitted.
7. All Clients must wear a mask or cloth face covering while in our facility.
8. Due to the drastic increase in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) costs we unfortunately must institute a temporary PPE surcharge of $7.00 to each procedure. This will be a separate item on your receipt and will go away as PPE costs return to normal levels.
9. All Clients must wear a mask or cloth face covering to the extent feasible while inside our facility.
10. Clients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms, anyone who shows signs of infection per CDC screening guidelines will not be allowed in our facility.
Thank you for your understanding during these difficult times due to the COVID-19 public health crisis.